Andrew Warner, Founder of Mixergy and serial entrepreneur reveals the secrets to chat bots. This is a cutting edge conversation about everything you need to know to implement chat bots in your business. He has created Bot Academy to provide additional resources for business owners interested in taking their chat bot experience to the next level.
- [2:00] What is a chatbot?
- [5:00] Is email dead?
- [8:00] An example of how a chatbot works.
“I talk to my friends and the ones I love through messaging apps. When it comes to selling to my audience I use Email. Why do I treat my audience that way?”
Steve Olsher has been building relationships for over 25 years as an Entrepreneur. He reveals the 5 steps you must go through to build deep relationships. He also provides secret access to 241 top influencers and details what you need to do to either have them on your podcast or how to get on theirs.
- [3:00] The importance of implementation
- [10:00] Types of platforms you can create to bring a bigger opportunity to reach your audience.
- [20:00] How to create a podcast.
“Ask yourself where is the opportunity now to create a following? What you need to do to get yourself out there.”
No one is better at generating ROI on Facebook ads than the legendary Nic Kusmich. He reveals the 2 golden rules for success on Facebook and in your marketing to generate the highest ROI possible. He also breaks down step by step his new book funnel www.GiveBook.Info
- [2:53] Nics book funnel
- [4:40] The 2 golden rules of running ads.
- [8:00] The behind the scenes of Nics book.
- [19:00] Facebook tips from Nic
“Keep pressing forward, find your space don’t give up and it will all workout for you.”
“Be clear of who you do and do not serve. This makes those you serve with be so much more satisfied.”
Julie Stoian is an authentic action taker driven by results. She has built a loyal following of entrepreneurs. She uncovers the secrets to her 6 figure months. She reveals why you must “birth your funnel” if you ever hope to have success. She details the process for simple product creation that will get your product sold before you create it.
- [4:15] How Julie has built such a strong community.
- [6:00] Why it’s so important do things for free.
- [12:00] How to teach people to design.
- [16:50] The growth that Julie and her company has experienced after “Birthing her Funnel”.
“Too often people create the product first then create the funnel and sales page after.”
“Build products that you know your community will love.”
Megan Smith Gill has owned a successful marketing business for over 15 years. She hit the point where she had to make a “shift.” The money was great but she was unfulfilled. She reveals the 5 Bull Shifts all entrepreneurs face and how to overcome them. She also details how funnel stacking has changed her business and why you have to stack funnels in your business.
- [4:00] Megan’s Journey to entrepreneurship.
- [8:30] How Megan’s past has helped her come up with 5 “Bullshifts”.
- [14:30] What Megan uses to influence as many people as possible.
- [19:00] Funnel stacking with Megan.
“People need to have options. I’m a firm believer that the funnels work best when they work together and support one another.”
Rhonda Swan, The Unstoppable Momma from the Unstoppable family reveals how she left a 6-figure pharmaceutical executive position to start from scratch and build her dream lifestyle. She details how anyone with the right tools and passion can build a business and lifestyle that others only dream of. Her husband is now the Unstoppable Surfer and surfs every day because they practice what they preach. Their 10-year-old daughter will have the clothing line she designed hitting runways this year. They are truly the Unstoppable family.
- [4:30] Rhonda’s backstory.
- [9:00] How Rhonda’s daughter has developed the entrepreneur drive.
- [12:30] What type of funnel do you use with a physical product?
- [16:00] How to use video to connect with people.
“There’s no better way to connect with people than by using video to connect with customers.”
Elias Zepeda oversees partnerships and marketing for Network After Work. He talks about the do’s and dont’s for online marketers on how to network and build your business online and offline.
- [4:00] The do’s and don’ts for networking.
- [7:30] How do you break the ice at a networking event.
- [9:50] Benefits of networking events.
- [11:30] How to network at public places.
- [14:00] How to differentiate yourself at the event.
“Networking events are not about sales there about rapport, networking, generate leads and support.”
“Demonstrate your expertise by giving free advice.”
Sean Ellis is the co-author of Hacking Growth. He uncovers the secrets he learned at EventBrite, Dropbox and LogMeIn to help scale these companies from startup to multi billion dollar businesses. Most importantly he simplifies the process for any business regardless of how big or small they are.
- [2:30] Where do you start in your business to achieve growth?
- [6:00] After you have a product and it has value how do you scale?
- [7:50] Hacks for client consumption.
- [16:00] Tips for growing your team.
“If the value is not there the product will not sell.”
“It’s going to be really hard to grow if you don’t have a team that can handle it.”
Caleb Maddix is the 15 year old CEO of Maddix Bookclub. He reveals his secrets to getting kids AND their parents on a webinar and staying engaged the entire time. He also discusses the 3 tips he shares with parents to get their kids more engaged in learning and giving back.
- [1:50] How Caleb started to make money at age 7.
- [6:00] How Caleb adjusts his funnels to fit his age market.
- [11:50] Caleb walks through his funnel.
- [16:30] The impact Caleb wants to make.
- [20:00] Advice to parents.
“The 3 tips to parents. Start getting your kids to learn. Get your kids to earn. Start teaching your kids the power of giving.”
Jason, Amanda and Dave discuss the benefits of going “All IN” and how your business can grow from it. How to migrate from Infusionsoft, Active Capaign and other Auto Responders to marketing automation tools that communicate in with your clients the way they want to hear from you.
- [3:30] What does it mean to go “All In”
- [6:30] How FunnelKitchen helps people who are “All In” take advantage of it.
- [9:30] Why you need to make your funnels as simple as possible.
- [14:00] How FunnelKitchen can help someone who has just gone “All In”
- [17:00] Why you need to provide content to your users.
“You need to make your funnel so simple that a 2-year-old could go through it.”