David Vogelpohl, WP Engine’s VP of Web Strategy discusses the controversy surrounding what converts better on a site – words or pictures. He also reveals what you need to look for in a WordPress hosting platform and what to avoid. David also addresses the outsourcing versus original content battle and when to do both.
- [3:00] How speed affects word press.
- [4:00] Importance of the copy over pictures.
- [9:00] The tools from Word Press.
- [16:00] What matters most in producing your content.
“The offer is the most important part. Not the pictures.”
World’s greatest sleep over expert reveals her she was able to earn over $20,000 selling her book door to door. She is on a mission to help 2,000 kids write their own book and start a 5-figure business.
- [1:00] Who is Emily Shai?
- [2:00] How Emily sold $20,000 worth of a book.
- [5:30] How Emily identified her target audience.
- [12:12] Tips to writing a best seller book.
“If you want to start a business you always have to start somewhere. Grab an idea you love and pursue your passion.”
Artificial Intelligence For Email: How You Can Get The Best Copywriters In History To Write Your Emails For You
Jon Benson is well-recognized as one of the top sales copy strategists in the world. To-date, Jon’s email copy and video sale letters have generated over $12 billion dollars in sales for hundreds of entrepreneurs and businesses, and $1.2 billion in sales specifically for his customers and clients, making him one of the most successful copywriters in history. He reveals how Email Copy Pro can help you use artificial intelligence to write emails for you. It is as if the best copywriters in history were writing your emails for you.
- [4:00] A couple selling languages that people need.
- [13:00] How can you use AI to write your emails for you?
- [17:00] Why the best copywriter’s tips of all time are still applicable.
- [24:00] How to use the same email,
MaryEllen Tribby was the CEO at Early to Rise and Weiss Research, adding millions to their bottom lines. She details her ultimate strategy for moving people from Free to Fee. She helped build Agoura publishing into a Billion dollar company using this strategy. She also details how to use email marketing – even in the age of social media – to get more clients and more customers.
- [1:50] How MaryEllen lives her laptop lifestyle.
- [6:30] Why MaryEllen has such a passion for email marketing.
- [9:00] MaryEllen’s free to fee model and what is it.
- [16:00] How MaryEllen tied social media and email marketing together.
- [24:00] MaryEllen’s scaling tips.
- [27:00] Inbox magazines that people could create.
“Here is the key.
Sivana Brewer was born with entrepreneurial blood. Her dad is a successful businessman who taught her the importance of finding answers to problems. Especially those that deal with money. She has sold designer jeans in high school from those she bought on Craigs List. She also tells how she gets people to pay her to attend events she can learn marketing secrets at.
- [1:30] How Sivana started her entrepreneurship.
- [9:00] How Sivana attended T&C without paying.
- [11:00] The English class that helped Sivana spark her entrepreneurial side.
- [17:00] The books Sivana suggests to help entreprenuers.
“It doesn’t matter what the excuse is. There is always a way if there is a strong enough why.”
Russell Brunson talks about supplement funnels. He also shows how you can use what you learn for any industry or product, even if it is not a supplement.
- [4:00] Why it’s important to make your funnel for your market.
- [7:00] When to use sales letters or sales videos.
- [10:40] What upsales work with supplement funnels?
- [21:00] Russell shows how he maps out his funnel.
- [22:50] Russell builds out funnel in clickfunnels.
“Sales videos are important if your introducing someone into a new concept, because you don’t want them to scroll and miss stuff. But if they already know the concept then the sales letters will always do better because the market already knows the content.”
ClickBank’s Spencer Mathews details the benefits of using their marketplace to funnel hack 6, 7 and 8 figure funnels. He also reveals how to use other marketer’s products in your upsales, downsales, and email follow up sequences to increase your average cart value and get a better return on your ad dollar investments.
- [2:00] How to best use Clickbank.
- [4:00] How to funnel hack with Clickbank.
- [8:00] If you only have one product, how can you use affiliate links in your upsale or downsale.
- [14:00] Other physical products Clickbank can sell for you.
- [15:30] The fulfillment centers that Clickbank is integrated with.
“The deeper you go into your funnel the more important you find that there is so much revenue in your list.
Sales Funnels are powerful mediums that not only turn your visitors into customers, but they also have the potential to CREATE customers out of visitors specially those who just clicked your ads out of curiosity. There are many approaches to create winning sales funnel and many strategies to optimise it as much as there are many types of funnels.
All these sales funnels, if built around data and executed properly, are valuable tools that maximizes ROI and bring in the profit. One such type of funnel is a free plus shipping funnel.
A free plus shipping funnel is basically founded on the premise that since a customer got something for free with complimentary shipping to boot, they are justified to purchase something else to maximize the since they got something for free!
Why They Work So Well
The key word here is FREE.
Most of the time, no matter how fantastic the product or service offered or how seamless a funnel is, we’ll find that visitors drop out of the funnel before even completing the goal.
Now, there isn’t just one cause to this. A visitor may drop out due to technical error, loss of connection, accidental exit, or the visitor decided to just drop out. Be that as it may, one thing is for sure. You can still save that lead and transform it into a sale.
In this article we’ll discuss five effective ways to reach out to your customers and follow up on their last visit to your funnel.
Ever wondered how you suddenly get served ads of products or websites you visited recently? You might have noticed at some point when you open your Facebook or when you browse or check your email and you see an ad of something you visited recently.
Troy Howard the founder of “So Tell Us” reveals Social Proof secrets he has learned over the last 2 decades. What is better customer reviews or testimonials? How have Google, Amazon and other search engines cracked down on fake reviews? How do you get authentic testimonials and reviews and what is the difference?
- [2:00] What is “So Tell Us” and how it will help you?
- [4:45] The difference between a testimonial and a review.
- [6:50] How to take advantage of customer reviews.
- [12:00] Why your customers are so important in advertising.
- [16:40] How to build raving fans.
- [20:00] How to get genuine reviews from your customers.
“There is not a single piece of marketing that should leave your business that does not have social proof incorporated in it.”