Corey Thomas has helped maximize funnel conversions for many of the leading experts in multiple industries. He reveals what he has learned from his experience and breaks it down into 7 simple easy to follow steps. His explains the impact user experience has on conversion and how to enhance this for each user.
- [3:00] What matters most in creating a funnel?
- [8:00] The 7-step process of creating a funnel.
- [15:00] The comparison of experience from offline and online companies with your customers.
- [20:00] Why knowing your numbers helps your customers experience.
“Ultimately a great experience for the customer in the funnel can cover a multitude of sins.”
“Business is a lot more fun when it becomes a game and you know I can put X over here and get Y over there.”
Vinnie Fisher, founder of Fully Accountable helps business owners of all sizes develop and fine tune the executive decision making power of high level CEOs. He also reveals the most important numbers any business most focus on if they want to grow and scale in today’s highly competitive business environment.
- [4:00] The importance of simplicity and focus in a CEOs mindset.
- [8:30] How do you stay focused and take advantage of the opportunities.
- [11:00] What works to scale a business.
- [15:00] What numbers should a business owner pay attention to?
- [21:00] Some tools Fully Accountable offers.
“The biggest advice I can give to business owners is of simplicity and focus.”
“I don’t take no from someone who’s not allowed to give me a yes.”
Russ Perry, founder of Design Pickle reveals the step by step process to “Brand Like A Band. This process provides consistency to your message. It will help you build a cult-ure of raving fans who will follow you like a groupie touring with the band and buying every product you ever release.
- [1:30] Why the name behind design pickle?
- [4:00] The importance of design and the impact it has on your business.
- [11:00] How design pickle keeps their consistency through their brand.
- [15:00] How to hack people creativity.
- [20:00] How to manage accountability with a large business.
“Your brand is your way you can build trust with your customers through consistency.”
“Brand like a band.”
Scott reveals his secrets to creating strategic partnerships that really work. Scott has years of business development experience building companies of all sizes. He knows what works and what doesn’t when it comes to partnerships and sponsorships. He shows you how to get sponsors to pay for your live and virtual events and more importantly to have them throwing money at you for your next event. He understands how to make win/win deals and what to say and do to get the greatest return on your investment and your sponsors.
- [3:30] How do you build relationships without going into it thinking what’s in it for me?
- [7:30] How do you find the right partners?
- [17:00] How do you find sponsors for your event?
- [20:23] What do sponsors want in for return?
Shawn is one of the behind the scenes marketers who is crushing it online for his clients and for his own businesses. He reveals his “Street Fighter” tactics to his success. He details how his black Friday special was duplicated and used over and over again to maximize his products and how you can too.
- [3:00] What Shawn does to help his companies he works with.
- [7:00] The importance of working with the clients you have.
- [12:00] Why you need urgency and scarcity in your sales.
- [16:00] How Shawn came to know clickfunnels.
“Focus on the existing money that’s already coming in, focus on the current clients you have right now. Find ways to regenerate that.”
“You have to have deadlines;