Russell Brunson breaks down step by step what Digital Marketer does to create their monthly continuity program. He explains what you need to do to be able to build a product that pays you every single month without having to continue creating new products. The secret to content re-purposing and how you can use it to build a cash flow machine.
- [1:30] What to offer a Continuity program.
- [3:55] Russell starts to funnel hack and explain the email sequences digital marketers use to sell a lot of stuff.
- [8:30] Russell maps down the process of the funnel.
“How do we sell continuity programs that people love, without being shady?”
Brad Weimert, adventurer and entrepreneur, reveals the secrets behind the scenes of how merchant accounts really work. He explains when you need to get your own merchant account versus Stripe or Paypal and why waiting too long can actually shut your business down.
- [1:20] What is Easy Pay Direct?
- [11:00] How to use Easy pay direct to manage the risk of merchant account.
- [14:15] The difference in merchant accounts and PayPal and Stripe and when to use them.
- [20:00] What is the first step to understand merchant accounts.
- [21:40] When is the best time to contact a company like Easy Pay Direct to set up your merchant account?
- [25:30] The difference between a payment gateway and a merchant account.
“You can only be an expert in so many things,
Hawk Mikado, the funnel genius, funnel hacked over 3,000 pages last year. He reveals what it takes to create success with online sales funnels. His experience over the last year led him into a new venture to educate others about how to run successful online businesses. His new venture is a print magazine appropriately called, “Funnel Magazine”.
- [1:30] What Hawk has learned from funnel hacking over 3,000 funnels.
- [7:00] The importance of positioning in sales.
- [9:40] What is funnel magazine and how Hawk came up with the idea.
- [18:40] Goals that Hawk have set for himself and funnel magazine.
“It’s important that people understand that as you are persistent and as you are focused on a mission in what you are passionate about,
The Daily M&Ms For Your Success – How To Create Your Morning Routine And Finding The Mentor To Help You Succeed
The only way you can create the massive success you want in life is to own and control your morning. Amanda reveals what her morning routine is and how to create your own. The second key to success is finding the right mentor for you. Amanda details what it is you need to find the mentor that will help you get what you want.
- [5:00] Amanda explains how she helps her clients find what they want to do and how to accomplish their goal.
- [7:19] How to increase your belief in yourself to accomplish your goal.
- [10:00] How to find a great personal mentor/coach.
- [13:00] The importance of a morning routine and how to establish a routine.
- [19:00] What does it take to get to the next level?
No one wants to be sold but everyone loves to buy. The key to helping people buy more is to customize the message to their specific needs. There is no better way of doing this than through quizzes. Russell Brunson reveals how some of the top online businesses are connecting with their prospects to help them buy more.
- [3:00] Russel walks through the acidic Quiz.
- [6:00] Russel breaks down the Acidic Quiz.
- [8:00] How to generate the email sequences based on quiz results.
“The power of theses quizzes is to find out how they (your customers) should be sold.”