Mike Caldwell reveals how a career ending tragedy as a firefighter/paramedic was the best thing that could have happened to him. How this tragedy has fueled multiple 6 figure businesses in just a few short years.
Mike reveals how he turned a $300 Facebook Ad into $11,000 in revenue within a month. He lays out out step by step what it takes to be successful in business and helping other grow their companies.
- [01:56] Mike’s story of breaking his back, arm and leg as a firefighter/paramedic to becoming an entrepreneur.
- [03:46] TIP on how to get amazing testimonials.
- [04:56] How Mike took a $300 Facebook Ad spend and turned it into $11,000 in revenue
- [07:02] What are Mike’s most successful funnels that are working today you can copy?
- [08:23] Why business owners should never use Groupon.
- [09:52] Mike’s secret system to getting 36X return on his client’s Facebook ad spend
- [14:26] Why traditional brand advertising doesn’t work
- [15:24] How his marketing overbooked his wedding calendar
- [17:12] How tragedy has allowed him to pursue his passion “living off grid”
- [19:23] Mike’s 3 keys to success
- [21:02] How to reach Mike