Mandy Keene is the mind set coach for all of Russell’s Inner Circle Members. She has been coaching high end achievers for over 20 years. She reveals what you need to do as an entrepreneur and small to mid-size business owner to take your company to the next level. She details what the DISC test reveals and how you can hire the right people for the right position.
- Taking yourself to the next level as an entrepreneur starting with your mindset
- Knowing who you are is essential to finding where you work best and who you work best with
- The penguins need to be in the cold so why take it out of the place they work the best in?
- Becoming Vulnerable will make you more coachable
- Finding your coach
- The importance of self-care
“A fisherman can’t smell the fish,
Derral Eves is responsible for getting over 21 Billion views of YouTube videos. he has built 14 channels from 0 to over 1 Million subscribers and has also earned YouTubes “Gold Button” He is the go to guy when it comes to building audiences on YouTube and other social media platforms. He provides the tools and resources he uses to maximize the ROI of each video and how to grow an audience of fans who like and share your content.
- The man who has over 21 Billion ads on YouTube
- Growing your audience from various platforms
- Releasing content according to your audience’s needs
- Derrel’s use of the “The story” in marketing
- The audio equipment you can use to improve your advertisements that you can buy without breaking the bank
- Breaking down how you’ll bring the competition down with A.I.
Jon Morrow’s content has been viewed by over 250 Million people. His recent content was shared over 75,000 times. He knows how to create influence through content marketing and shares his secrets in this podcast. He details the 3 purposes for creating content and how you can generate influence by following what he discusses.
- Jon Morrow, despite only being able to move his lips, has over 200,000,000 views of his pages in 8 years
- 7 life lessons from a guy who can’t move anything but his face
- If you can’t win the game, change the rules
- The Art of the Counter Punch
- Jon gives credit to a car accident for bed ridding him for 6 months which gave him plenty of time to write his book
- Don’t be afraid to do something that you’ll be branded crazy for
- Content marketing is not used as simply “free marketing” it serves best at an opportunity of building influence
- His most viral post written was written from day 1 as a viral post that would get out the exact message he wanted
- Quantity or quality?
What creates the viral effect? Or is it just spontaneous?
Is it possible to stick to a certain pattern while writing an article and boost shares?
Let’s see how to apply only 3 formulas and make your content go viral.
Formula of power
The power of a headline is actually the basis of virality. Because 59% of all links are shared without even reading the article. The reasons for that are snap decisions and attention spans. Most likely, you don’t want to make efforts and read the whole article, if the title already says everything about the phenomenon, event, etc. Besides, it takes less time simply to share it without reading.
That is why, the formula of power concerns headlines in most cases. On average, 80% of your visitors will you’re your headline,
James Smiley reveals the exact playbook he used to get hired by 48 of the Fortune 500. How he scaled sales of a $350M Silicon Valley SaaS company IPO (TeleNav), and train over 7,000 6-figure B2B sales reps! He talks about the 3 ways he closes deals and how you can too. James also discusses what it really takes to close 5 and 6 Figure deals and how to get paid to pitch the deal.
- Average doesn’t really fit who James Smiley is
- Developing a belief in yourself to get your product on the shelves and in people’s shopping carts at the checkout line
- The breakdown of a funnel that pushes a product with a $100k to $1M price tag
- The funnels that you can make to push a high equity product is so much easier than any of us even consider
- James Smiley was able to get a man to pay him $5,000 to fly out to see him to push him more product for the client to buy
- A lesson he was taught at a young age was to put you and the client on the same side of the deal table
- James interesting experience that taught him how to sell your perspective
- You need to believe and see that your product will get your client from the Hell they’re currently in without your product to Heaven
- James breaks down the “Playbook” of pitching products
“It doesn’t matter what your selling abilities or skills are.
You’ve got this idea in your head, a plan to start laying the foundational stones for your own personal empire and it’s going to be great. You’ve got your products, spent hours figuring out the nuts and bolts of supply, and costs, and traffic. Now is the time to act and you’ve found ClickFunnels, the perfect platform to grow your client base, sell your product, and you’re seeing limitless possibilities.
Maybe not right now, maybe not tomorrow, but one day, you’re going to hit a wall. It’s just how business works. Some of you may not be designers or programmers. You may just want to sell your book or training program.
Which means when you hit that wall, you’re going to need some help.
Aaqib has focused on building a legacy. He helps Muslim entrepreneurs build an online business through Facebook advertising. He is a 2 Comma Club member of ClickFunnels. He has helped many entrepreneurs build 4, 5 and 6 figure businesses using Facebook.
- The thing that is the most important to Aaqib is the success that others are able to achieve through his program.
- Innovation and being on the new side of technology and marketing are huge for Aaqib.
- His foundation for his business is his religious belief and that hasn’t restricted his business strategy at all but has helped it establish itself and branch out.
- The bots of Facebook Messenger.
- When building his legacy brand Aaqib has specific insights he looks for to best target those who are willing to jump on board.
Kaelin lost 65 pounds in 7 months. She set a world record in fitness for earning her IFB Pro card faster than anyone. More importantly she has taken what she has learned to help 50,000+ women lose weight and change their life. This is her #mondaymotivation story.
- She was put through a hard trial 10 years ago that put her into a situatuation where she realized she wasn’t liking the person she had become both physically and psychologically.
- Kaelin had to make her own formula to become the person she wanted to be, which helped her change the market she currently works in and change other people’s lives as well.
- She used Funnels to become a best seller in Amazon and Barnes and Noble
- Learn from the mistakes leaders before us have made to improve your business and dominate your market
- Through using Funnels Kaelin plans on having the biggest weight loss company in the world
“In the future I’m looking forward to being the biggest weight loss company in the world I just firmly believe that with Russell helping us and with ClickFunnels at our back that’s totally possible.
No matter what you’re trying to do with your content marketing, you need to be creating excellent content in order to do it. You’ll bring in more customers, raise awareness of your brand, and gain more followers if you’re creating content that speaks to your audience. Here’s some tips to help you create that content, and some of the best tools online that you should be using.
Tips for creating excellent content
First of all, you need to know that you’re creating the best content possible. Here’s some tips that will help you improve your content creation process.
Make use of infographics
It’s hard to overstate just how much an infographic can benefit you and your business. They’re an attractive and appealing way of sharing information with your readers, and they’re cost effective to make.
Rachel is crushing it with Social Media, but it wasn’t always that way. She reveals the “REAL” side of life as an entrepreneur. She has a ton of energy and cares so much for the success of others that you feel her connection through this podcast. She reveals what it takes to be successful on social media and talks about her 5 day Twitter Challenge.
- Rachel is the Queen of Facebook ads.
- Dave and Rachel discuss the REAL side of an entrepreneur’s life.
- The success we see in Rachel’s business is built from nearly 2 years of 100-hour work weeks, and she loves it.
- The compounding action of putting in the work for your business.
- The compounding action of putting in the work for your business.