Kevin Anson is the wizard behind the curtain in producing our cutting edge Funnel Hacker TV Behind The Scenes episodes. He reveals the secrets he uses to create amazing videos. He also provides step by step tools and resources that you can use in your own business without spending months trying to learn how to shoot and edit video.
- Kevin Anson had his own road to telling stories through filming and creating videos
- We need to remember we have 3-5 seconds to catch our audience’s attention
- Your story is what people will watch, Kevin Anson tells us how to film our stories
- Vlogs and Facebook Lives for the person who doesn’t make a $1,000,000 from them
- If you’re not making $1,000,000 from video, here’s how you can look like it
“A lot of people are scrolling these days through FaceBook on their smart phone,
Greg is one of our Dream Car Winning Affiliates, He shares how he created his success without spending any money on ads or paid traffic. He uses SEO and reveals the tools and resources he uses to generate free sales to ClickFunnels.
- Greg got himself a free dream car through ClickFunnels!
- Using SEO’s to supplement your ENTIRE income
- Greg Jeffries knows some good tools for you to become an effective affiliate
- Scaling using Greg Jeffries’ tactics
- There’s plenty of opportunities
- Finding your tactic is crucial
“…and everyone’s posting screenshots on the Facebook pages going ‘Wow, these are big numbers. I want to achieve that.’ And you know everybody that is willing to put in the effort can.
David Bayer has created a multi-million dollar business in the last 18 months in an industry most people struggle with daily. He has 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur and over 50,000 members who pay monthly for his advice. He reveals in this episode the 4 mental habits of successful entrepreneurs and what you can do to be even more successful. He takes all of the “woo-woo’ out of the personal development industry. He gives step by step tools and processes every entrepreneur needs to scale their business to levels they only dreamed about.
- David Bayer is a partner with Ducatti that is all about the powerful engine of thoughts
- Making hard cash with a business in a really “soft” niche
- David is an advocate of allowing your intelligence to energize you
- How do we change our belief model into something that works like a business model?
Kevin David is dominating YouTube as a free traffic source. He started with Amazon FBA and Facebook. He built a very successful Amazon business to the level others were begging them to teach him how. He has used FB groups to connect with and help thousands but the real ‘holy grail’ has been YouTube. He reveals the resources and tips he is using to get tens of thousands of views within a month or so. Best part is the long tail of YouTube and he teaches what you need to do to make that happen.
- Kevin David from college to an accounting firm saw in himself that he wanted to be an entrepreneur
- Kevin agrees with all of us that creating a video of yourself is just awkward, but it’s necessary
- The traffic sources YouTube offers Kevin and why they worked for him
- Being trained by YouTube to learn to dominate YouTube
- Finding the questions,
Amanda and Nicholas Bayerle reveal how they have been able to create, build and scale their business at a rapid pace. Their business now focuses on how to help successful men take their business and their life to “billion dollar status”. They detail how through the use of cheat sheets, applications and the phone they have built their dream life by helping others do the same.
- Billion Dollar Body’s Brotherhood
- What to do when you’re married to your business partner
- Value your body at what it’s worth, a billion bucks
- Filling an event full of people without giving out discounts or free tickets
- Sell your audience on your results instead of the process
- The Bayerles talk about the power of a phone call in a sales funnel
- Controlling “Entrepreneur ADD” so you don’t get distrac…SQUIRREL!!!…distracted
- What Nicholas and Amanda have to say about entrepreneurs creating their business’
Christos Shepherd is co-founder of Campfire,
a revolutionary audio app that pays users to ask great questions to their favorite experts, celebrities, and podcasters. Besides eliciting and sharing intimate audio stories, users can donate their earnings to their favorite charities.
- How Christos Shepherd started a fire with his new app Campfire
- Using Campfire to help your own customer’s community
- Getting your voice out to those who want to hear from you
- Placing your message in the hands of those you want to hear your vision
“People like entrepreneurs have created some of their own personal brands in their own way. They get overwhelmed by emails, tweets, DM’s and all other sorts of inquiries that come at them from all sides and sometimes different platforms.”
Evan Michael’s “ONE” Funnel away story. It took him 7 years but if you knew you would have a 7 figure business in 7 years, would you start today? He reveals the funnel he used. He talks about using webinars to sell a $100/year subscription. He also discusses the 3 keys to marketing.
- Evan’s thought process up until 2010 was that quitting his “9:00-5:00” was way too risky
- The “overnight success” is not typical and is not necessary to being a success story
- Creating your business on the side of your day job is okay as long as it fits YOU
- Evan Michael’s is a huge advocate for being into everything for your business
- The key to a subscription based company is being comfortable with losses that Evan often encounters
- If you’re stuck on the spending of a penny then your company is stuck not growing
- A hobby project that helps you learn to make money…3…2…1 TKO!!!
There’s nothing worse than a GORGEOUS funnel page that is completely unoptimized for mobile. Remember that over 50% of traffic is now mobile, so we should all be thinking about MOBILE first, desktop second. So to that end, I’d like to give you a few tips on how to style your pages.
Understand the mobile experience is one VERTICAL list
This means all those fancy columns and lists don’t render on mobile the way they do on desktop. When you’re working in the Power Editor, any blue columns will stack. Here’s an example of a blue column on desktop…
…and here’s the mobile version.
It’s not horrible right? But it’s clear that this design was not designed for mobile first, but rather second. So there are a few ways you can deal with this!
Apple has Siri. Google has Google Assistant. Microsoft has Cortana. Amazon has Alexa. More and more tech companies are adopting voice search products.
Voice search is a game changer. It can be considered an entirely new search engine of its own. With more consumers embracing technology that are voice search-enabled, your marketing campaign should be challenged to adapt to this trend.
Virtual Assistants Or Techno Babble?
These virtual assistants have become the new revolutionary investments for technology providers. As more people get smartphones and other products that allow voice search, consumers are going on board bigtime. 43% of users say they do it because voice search is quicker than opening an app or going on a website. 21% say they don’t like typing on their smartphones.
This trend won’t be slowing down.
Michelle specializes in help business owners who are trading dollars for time to increase their profits. One of the ways she does this is through the process she uses to best serve her clients – small events. This model has helped produce 7 figure results for her and her clients and is something anyone in the professional services niche needs to implement into their business.
- Where Michelle began in 2007
- The inflection points of Michelle’s businesses crash and rebirth
- The big rewards we can receive from small events
- Michelle finds a strategy to minimize how much you have to get up in front of an audience to sell
- Having your money work for you and not you working not stop for each dollar
- Feeder Events?