Having just returned from the first ever Clickfunnels Design-a-thon, I’m greatly inspired to bring you some tiny design tweaks that make a BIG difference in the professionalism and style of your funnels.
One of the biggest takeaways from the event was to remember that in all things funnel, you want to focus on MACRO changes first if traffic isn’t converting. This means focusing on the OFFER, then the COPY, and then the AUDIENCE.
But assuming you’ve got those things in the bag and dialed in, here are some top tiny tips from 30 of the most talented funnel designers who just spent 2 days designing new funnels for the new Clickfunnels Marketplace coming soon. These are all super easy to implement, take about five seconds, and help fugly funnels look a whole lot better.
#1 Left Justified Non-Full Width Buttons
Everyone does centered buttons all the time.
Carissa Hill uses Facebook to build online and OFF line businesses. She reveals how in 48 hours in a Facebook Group of less than 10,000 people sold over $500,000 and what you should be doing in your Facebook groups. Her “Just trying to help” mantra has positioned her as the go to person for building Facebook groups of rabid fans who want to buy your products and services.
- How she gets her clients to share participate in her marketing, it’s actually quite simple
- Just make your marketing fun
- The build-up to Carissa Hill’s 6 figure launch
- Build your page to be “Stalking Worthy” so you can generate leads
- Offering varying paying plans
- Coffee with Carissa’s logistics breakdown
- You need your email lists
- Carissa’s method of starting her company’s CULT-ure
- Carissa’s slogan is “Be real,
How a Chiropractor Doubled His Income In Less Than 6 Months Teaching Other Chiropractors His Secrets
Chad Woolner learned like most professionals that post-graduate schooling typically teaches you how to be a doctor, attorney, chiropractor or dentist, but teaches you nothing about how to run your practice. After struggling to get his practice to grow he found the secrets he needed and quickly realized other doctors needed the same. He reveals in this episode what he learned and is now teaching other doctors.
- Chad Woolner finished chiropractic college and opened up his own practice.
- It didn’t take him long to realize that school didn’t teach him everything he needed to know about running a practice. He had no idea how to run a business or market his practice.
- He hired a big consulting group and did everything they told him. Unfortunately, it didn’t work. In fact,
Akbar Sheikh has become a very successful funnel builder. More importantly he has become even more successful at making his competition irrelevant. He reveals his secrets to getting publicity and influencers to help establish his authority.
- What does irrelevant actually mean?
- How funnel hacking applies to making your competition irrelevant.
- The 7 secrets to success.
- The importance of likeability with funnels and business.
- How to utilize 100% of Facebook Marketing.
“There are so many funnel builders. That has zero relevance to me because there is only 1 Akbar.”
“We can only use like 5% of our brain. We do the same with Facebook. It’s like using a Ferrari but only using one cylinder.”
Wilco is the founder of 2 software companies that he has built using Facebook ads. He details his strategies for video ads that convert on Facebook. How to create stories in your videos, how to split test and generate the greatest ROI from you ad.
- When to running Facebook ads.
- The importance of testing and buying data of your Facebook ads.
- How emoticons will help your video ads convert.
- Other tips and strategies with video ads like storytelling and average time for video.
“You don’t have a real business unless you have traffic.”
Akbar Sheikh lived in a janitors closet. He sold his car so he could start his business. He worked and focused on his “7 Secrets To Success.” Last year he found himself on stage receiving a “2 Comma Club” Plaque from Russell Brunson and ClickFunnels. This award proves that he has sold over a million dollars through an online sales funnel.
- What it takes to go from homeless to 2 comma club.
- How Akbar ran into Network Marketing.
- Why 99% of people give up.
“Just make it happen. Just go for it.”
Alison Prince’s story is unique because it is not only her story. She sold millions online but then taught her 2 middle school age daughters how to do the same. She continues to sell online while teaching others how to do the same. She is so confident in the success of her students that they are creating a “Because I Can” clan since so many are having phenomenal success.
- How do you react to the haters?
- Types of products that work in Ecommerce.
- How do you find a good mentor?
- How do you become a good mentor for others?
- How to improve your organic reach on FB with one picture.
- How do you trust people to hire and do projects.
“You don’t have to have some crazy shark tank idea to sell.
…and how you can make it right on Clickfunnels!
Move over free + shipping show-offs, there’s a new dog in town, and it’s called – The Almighty Blog Post. Okay that might be a stretch, but it’s a strong competitor as a funnel entry point and should definitely be used in your marketing arsenal.
Today, I want to talk to you about how and why blog posts work SO WELL as entry points into your funnel. And I have some proof to back this up as well — one of my clients made $1 million dollars in about eight months, and 75% of the traffic came from blog posts!
Before we talk about blog posts, I want to outline two ways you can set up a blog post for a funnel entry point –
Kim Doyal is “The WordPress Chick” Plus a whole lot more. As an entrepreneur who has been creating content for over 10 years she knows what it takes to create content that engages and captivates an audience. She reveals her 4 secrets to being able to create amazing content.
- The importance of taking action.
- Where marketing is heading to.
“You only learn from doing and get better from the doing.”
It’s hard to describe just how important a good product description is. It needs to appeal to readers, and show them just how much they need your product. Simply describing your product and what it does isn’t good enough If you need help with your descriptions, you’re in the right place. These 9 steps will help you get the perfect product descriptions written for your online store. Follow these and watch that conversion grow.
1. Define your audience, and write for them
The first thing to do before you write anything is to decide who your audience is. Product descriptions don’t work when you decide your audience is ‘anyone’. People are all different, and want different things. For example, a single man won’t have any interest in baby products. This is why you need to work out who your audience.