Dave Miz has been designing websites for years. But the one thing he realized that had more impact on his bottom line was his emails. He built a million dollar business in 5 years through email marketing and reveals the 5 styles of emails to maximize engagement and conversion.
- How Dave discovered how to get into website developing.
- Dealing with cancer in his family Dave made his way through Email Marketing.
- Special tips to implement to your Email Marketing.
- Importance of getting into as many marketing seminars.
“Your Gmail inbox will be completely in the next few days. Your customers are the same way they won’t remember you if you’re not interacting with them daily.”
“You wouldn’t do FaceBook ads without tracking them,
Alison reveals her journey from a math and science teacher to blogging and then e-commerce millions. She also reveals how she helped her kids and her friends to change their lives by teaching others how to sell online.
- How Alison has raised 7 different businesses.
- How Alison got her kids to start a business.
- Alison makes more in one webinar then she made in a whole year.
“It was me giving my soul and what I truly believed inn that can change lives it changed mine and my daughter’s lives.”
Andrew Fox the founder of Zapable shows how anyone can create and sell their own app. He also reveals why taking an “application fee” helped him sell over $100,000. Andrew also explores the different ways apps are being used for any kind of business.
- What is Zapable and how does it work.
- How Andrew got 250 reviews over night for Zapable.
- What kind of businesses can use an app.
“Literally every business can use and benefit from an app.”
Welcome to our first #motivationmonday. Ben Wilson tells his story of losing it all in the Real Estate crash and how what saved him was a “Hot Dog Cart.” If he can do this so can you.
“In the first 45 days I sold over 500 copies of my hot dog course!”
Email is a great way to engage your audience. You can use it to learn more about your customers and find out what they expect from you. You can also utilize it to get more clicks and sales. Whatever your purpose, you have to do emails right.
Email marketing is more than just getting your audience to open your email.That is a huge part of it though. First having signups (using a great funnel) and then getting 10k inboxed and clicked on are both huge accomplishments. The focus on this article is to get the customer to click.
It’s about getting them to click your content and take advantage of your offers. How do you make sure that you’re getting engagement and conversions from your emails? Learn these five ways to make sure your email campaigns are on the money.
Colin Sprake has been able to scale an event business doing over 400 events a year without any JV partners or traditional marketing. He reveals what it takes to scale any business from startup to 7 and 8 figures. He also discusses the first 2 systems every business owner must build before beginning to scale.
- How Colin got into the online business of events.
- How Colin built his Cult-ure.
- The 6 core values of Colin’s culture and how Colin has tried to implement them into his community.
- What are some systems a business owner should focus on first?
- How to get started with a cashflow system in your business.
“If you run with the sheep you are going to get sheared.”
The following three facts are what I would call “half-truths”. They are really WORSE than lies because they seem reasonable at first glance, and in many scenarios…do check out as accurate and correct. But not always.
This means, you could be sitting on a gloriously profitable funnel that has not reached its full potential because you are assuming the following…
BS FACT ONE: Sales funnels are broken if they are not profitable.
Lots of people getting started in sales funnels think that once the design and tech are done and the ads (or other traffic sources) start flowing, that if you’re not instantaneously profitable, the funnel is broken. While this is a definite possibility, there are other factors in play that you must think about before determining that your funnel isn’t working.
Paul Colligan, the “go to guy” when it comes to podcasting. If you want to learn “How To Podcast?” this episode is for you. He talks about the problems of podcasting and his solutions. He reveals exactly how to bridge the “free cookie” dilemma and how to monetize your podcast.
- Why podcasting is so important.
- How do you monetize your podcast?
- How to combine your podcast with your sales funnel.
- How do you podcast.
- The difference of going online with your podcast and being podcast ready.
“The biggest point of Podcasting is to implement just do.”
I polled over 40,000 marketers for one reason. I wanted to find out what they knew or didn’t know about sales funnels. Specifically the question was, “What would you ask Russell Brunson if you knew he would answer.”
Ground Rules For The Epic Question Battle
- This was a business focused question. I will not ask anything to do with his personal or spiritual life.
- This question is going to presented or on the Clickfunnels Blog if it is amazing.
- I will give the winner (questions that make it into my post) a shout out tweet and post on my website Feedster.
I want to follow up to that and ask that you tweet or share this post. . I want to know the biggest question you would ask “Mr.
Why I ditched my Fancy $12K Website in Favor of single Registration Page. (and I’m generating more leads than ever)
If you are reading this you need to know something.
I have personally created about 3 X 2 step funnels that have gone live in my life. Ok, I tell a lie, one has 3 steps.
So, if you, like me don’t really know much about all this stuff… keep reading.
If funnels, sales pages, pixels, split testing is all a foreign language… keep reading.
If you are here because you keep hearing about how awesome and genius ClickFunnels is, but you have no idea how to implement into your business…