Joe Foley the Chief Experience Officer (CEO) of Disk.com discusses how to use offline direct mail to actually grow and build your online business. Joe has been doing this for over 30 years and his experience of what works and what doesn’t will be critical to your success when it comes to keeping client longer and building a long lasting business.
- Importance of sending physical products in the mail for your dream 100.
- Things you can use to increase your relationship with your clients.
“By sending physical products to your clients you will see a 1/3 stick rate.”
Daniel Gefen is a master at being 100% authentic. He is a captivating story teller. He reveals why all of the social media likes, shares etc mean nothing if you are not authentic. He reveals the 3 key principles you must follow to get your message out to the world. He also discusses how you can connect with key influencers in any market.
- Why authenticity and showing weaknesses is so important for your customers.
- What is get featured?
- 3 tips on how to be a good podcast guest.
“We live in such a fake world, that people crave for authenticity.”
“Those who are at more peace are typically the ones who are the most authentic.”
JP Sears, THE YouTube Sensation shares his insights on creating content that is authentic and connects with your audience. He also reveals the 3 areas of life you must add humor to be Ultra successful. Be sure to check out his book at HowToBeUltraSpiritual.com.
- Q & A with JP Sears
- How to make your funnels more spiritual
- Why JP loves Yoga
- Why the title of his book “How to be Ultra Spiritual”
- How JP discovered his character.
- What’s Jp’s Morning routine.
- How JP Built his culture?
- How do you instill creativity?
- How to Find humor in daily life.
“Be true to yourself. Be fricken authentic!”
“I don’t think you can build a long-lasting culture if you are not authentic.”
Jonathan David Lewis, author of Brand Vs.Wild talks about building resilient brands for harsh business environments. He reveals what you need to do if your business is stalled, stuck or stale.
- [3:00] Is branding important?
- [7:00] Savagery in Business?
- [12:30] Brand hacks to face the wild in business.
“I get asked a lot why is branding important? I would say is your reputation important?”
Dennis Langlais, entrepreneur, podcast host and successful Funnel Hacker tells how he will not accept any clients unless they do a podcast first. Dennis is a skilled graphic artist, videographer and hosts the Five Minute Bark Podcast. He reveals the value to podcasting and how he uses podcasts to build his business and shows you how you can too.
- [3:43] Why to do video with your podcast?
- [11:00] How to use funnels on your podcast.
- [18:00] What kind of bandwidth do you need to record podcast?
The funnels we talked about are here:
Dennis’ website for the podcast and guest Masterclass:
FIVE Minute Bark Podcast:
Real stories, Real People, Changing the World: Through Inspirational Moments,
Jason Stone, the Instagram King with over 2.4 Million followers reveals how he dominates Instagram and how you can too. He has used Instagram to build a list of rabid fans. He has used Instagram to sell physical products, franchises, local businesses, information products and affiliate offers. He reveals the magic to Instagram and how to monetize posts.
- [5:00] How effective are hashtags?
- [8:00] How to use shoutouts and what are they.
- [14:00] How to have an active following on your social media.
- [21:00] Why to use Instagram to market.
Andrew Warner, Founder of Mixergy and serial entrepreneur reveals the secrets to chat bots. This is a cutting edge conversation about everything you need to know to implement chat bots in your business. He has created Bot Academy to provide additional resources for business owners interested in taking their chat bot experience to the next level.
- [2:00] What is a chatbot?
- [5:00] Is email dead?
- [8:00] An example of how a chatbot works.
“I talk to my friends and the ones I love through messaging apps. When it comes to selling to my audience I use Email. Why do I treat my audience that way?”
Steve Olsher has been building relationships for over 25 years as an Entrepreneur. He reveals the 5 steps you must go through to build deep relationships. He also provides secret access to 241 top influencers and details what you need to do to either have them on your podcast or how to get on theirs.
- [3:00] The importance of implementation
- [10:00] Types of platforms you can create to bring a bigger opportunity to reach your audience.
- [20:00] How to create a podcast.
“Ask yourself where is the opportunity now to create a following? What you need to do to get yourself out there.”
No one is better at generating ROI on Facebook ads than the legendary Nic Kusmich. He reveals the 2 golden rules for success on Facebook and in your marketing to generate the highest ROI possible. He also breaks down step by step his new book funnel www.GiveBook.Info
- [2:53] Nics book funnel
- [4:40] The 2 golden rules of running ads.
- [8:00] The behind the scenes of Nics book.
- [19:00] Facebook tips from Nic
“Keep pressing forward, find your space don’t give up and it will all workout for you.”
“Be clear of who you do and do not serve. This makes those you serve with be so much more satisfied.”
Julie Stoian is an authentic action taker driven by results. She has built a loyal following of entrepreneurs. She uncovers the secrets to her 6 figure months. She reveals why you must “birth your funnel” if you ever hope to have success. She details the process for simple product creation that will get your product sold before you create it.
- [4:15] How Julie has built such a strong community.
- [6:00] Why it’s so important do things for free.
- [12:00] How to teach people to design.
- [16:50] The growth that Julie and her company has experienced after “Birthing her Funnel”.
“Too often people create the product first then create the funnel and sales page after.”
“Build products that you know your community will love.”