Rarely do people who are building online sales funnels think of local media. Jeremy explains how using local media can actually build your business. The media attention can be use in your funnel. The local press also helps build your celebrity status thus allowing you to charge more. Jeremy details the step by step process of maximizing local media to build your business.
- Guess who’s the father of a pig?
- The traffic to be found outside of the Podcast Highway
- Why is it so profitable being so local
- Jeremy Slate has a 5-step content strategy
- What do you put on your “Media page”?
- Jeremy got involved in the local community by pulling a tank and being payed to fly to Peru for a service project,
Adam Witty the founder and CEO of Advantage Media Group and ForbesBooks.com has become an authority on helping others ‘manufacture their own authority’. He reveals how to ‘talk your book’ and why anthology books never create real authority. What does it take to become an authority that others trust and will buy from.
- Donald Trump’s prime example of authority marketing to become successful and a President of the United States
- How we all can manufacture more authority in the marketplace
- Write the book and you’ll etch your name into your niche
- Turn an interview into a book and into your next lead generator
- What Adam Witty suggests considering when preparing your next book for publishing
- Bait the hook to suite the fish, not the fisherman
- Not everyone should write a book,
Websites are dying. Mike Killen reveals why marketing funnels are the only way to grow your business. If you are interested in creating funnels and selling them, Mike will show you step by step what you need to do. How much can you charge for your funnels? How can you monetize your services.
- What would you say the difference is between a website and a funnel?
- Mike gives us two reasons to explain the importance of specializing in a nich to sell your service
- Now that we know the importance of niches, how do we know which nich to get into?
- You’ve found your nich, the vertical you want, and your RI…how do you sell that funnel?
- Getting content out so you can help your customers SO you can get MORE customers
- Mike Killen talks about why conversations and dialog with customers is such crucial component to success
- The art of the follow up
- Just how do we put a price point on a funnel?
Derek’s rags to riches to rags and on the way back up to riches contains lessons of value for sure. He reveals the conflict many business owners have when the money is great but you are not aligned with what you want to do. Then after it is all taken away you get to choose how to re-build it. This is how he made that choice and what you can do too.
- Trust Funnels
- Derek’s strategy for getting out your product effectively and profitably
- His breakdown of his funnel for BeYourMessage.com
- Transitioning to applications
- To be a coach for somebody, you don’t have to be the master of that field. Just know more than somebody else
- Derek Hendricks’ confidence in his price point
- Failing Forward
- How Derek got to being interviewed for the broadcast
“Once I started understanding funnels I understood that once you starting leading people down what I like to call the yellow brick road towards your land of Oz,
Mandy Keene is the mind set coach for all of Russell’s Inner Circle Members. She has been coaching high end achievers for over 20 years. She reveals what you need to do as an entrepreneur and small to mid-size business owner to take your company to the next level. She details what the DISC test reveals and how you can hire the right people for the right position.
- Taking yourself to the next level as an entrepreneur starting with your mindset
- Knowing who you are is essential to finding where you work best and who you work best with
- The penguins need to be in the cold so why take it out of the place they work the best in?
- Becoming Vulnerable will make you more coachable
- Finding your coach
- The importance of self-care
“A fisherman can’t smell the fish,
Derral Eves is responsible for getting over 21 Billion views of YouTube videos. he has built 14 channels from 0 to over 1 Million subscribers and has also earned YouTubes “Gold Button” He is the go to guy when it comes to building audiences on YouTube and other social media platforms. He provides the tools and resources he uses to maximize the ROI of each video and how to grow an audience of fans who like and share your content.
- The man who has over 21 Billion ads on YouTube
- Growing your audience from various platforms
- Releasing content according to your audience’s needs
- Derrel’s use of the “The story” in marketing
- The audio equipment you can use to improve your advertisements that you can buy without breaking the bank
- Breaking down how you’ll bring the competition down with A.I.
Jon Morrow’s content has been viewed by over 250 Million people. His recent content was shared over 75,000 times. He knows how to create influence through content marketing and shares his secrets in this podcast. He details the 3 purposes for creating content and how you can generate influence by following what he discusses.
- Jon Morrow, despite only being able to move his lips, has over 200,000,000 views of his pages in 8 years
- 7 life lessons from a guy who can’t move anything but his face
- If you can’t win the game, change the rules
- The Art of the Counter Punch
- Jon gives credit to a car accident for bed ridding him for 6 months which gave him plenty of time to write his book
- Don’t be afraid to do something that you’ll be branded crazy for
- Content marketing is not used as simply “free marketing” it serves best at an opportunity of building influence
- His most viral post written was written from day 1 as a viral post that would get out the exact message he wanted
- Quantity or quality?
James Smiley reveals the exact playbook he used to get hired by 48 of the Fortune 500. How he scaled sales of a $350M Silicon Valley SaaS company IPO (TeleNav), and train over 7,000 6-figure B2B sales reps! He talks about the 3 ways he closes deals and how you can too. James also discusses what it really takes to close 5 and 6 Figure deals and how to get paid to pitch the deal.
- Average doesn’t really fit who James Smiley is
- Developing a belief in yourself to get your product on the shelves and in people’s shopping carts at the checkout line
- The breakdown of a funnel that pushes a product with a $100k to $1M price tag
- The funnels that you can make to push a high equity product is so much easier than any of us even consider
- James Smiley was able to get a man to pay him $5,000 to fly out to see him to push him more product for the client to buy
- A lesson he was taught at a young age was to put you and the client on the same side of the deal table
- James interesting experience that taught him how to sell your perspective
- You need to believe and see that your product will get your client from the Hell they’re currently in without your product to Heaven
- James breaks down the “Playbook” of pitching products
“It doesn’t matter what your selling abilities or skills are.
Aaqib has focused on building a legacy. He helps Muslim entrepreneurs build an online business through Facebook advertising. He is a 2 Comma Club member of ClickFunnels. He has helped many entrepreneurs build 4, 5 and 6 figure businesses using Facebook.
- The thing that is the most important to Aaqib is the success that others are able to achieve through his program.
- Innovation and being on the new side of technology and marketing are huge for Aaqib.
- His foundation for his business is his religious belief and that hasn’t restricted his business strategy at all but has helped it establish itself and branch out.
- The bots of Facebook Messenger.
- When building his legacy brand Aaqib has specific insights he looks for to best target those who are willing to jump on board.
Kaelin lost 65 pounds in 7 months. She set a world record in fitness for earning her IFB Pro card faster than anyone. More importantly she has taken what she has learned to help 50,000+ women lose weight and change their life. This is her #mondaymotivation story.
- She was put through a hard trial 10 years ago that put her into a situatuation where she realized she wasn’t liking the person she had become both physically and psychologically.
- Kaelin had to make her own formula to become the person she wanted to be, which helped her change the market she currently works in and change other people’s lives as well.
- She used Funnels to become a best seller in Amazon and Barnes and Noble
- Learn from the mistakes leaders before us have made to improve your business and dominate your market
- Through using Funnels Kaelin plans on having the biggest weight loss company in the world
“In the future I’m looking forward to being the biggest weight loss company in the world I just firmly believe that with Russell helping us and with ClickFunnels at our back that’s totally possible.