Why Dave Chose to Interview Ezra Firestone:
Ezra Firestone reveals his secrets to scaling e-commerce businesses. He has been doing this for over 12 years. He reveals what multiple you need to be at to be profitable. How to pick an industry and dive deep into a profitable niche. Most importantly he tells you step by step what you need to do to scale your business from startup to 6, 7 and even 8 figures. He consults on multi-million-dollar e-comm acquisitions and reveals his secrets in this episode.
Tips and Tricks for Your Business:
- Ezra is a firm believer in focusing on your product’s multiple as opposed to its initial price point (2:47)
- We’re going to take a brief break from the value bombs of selling multiples to let you in on how Ezra got his business up to 8 figures (5:41)
- Premium products is someplace that Ezra feels the most comfortable spending his time and resources (16:27)
- Ezra knows that his business model is not the best one in the world,
Why Dave Chose to Interview Phil Singleton:
Phil Singleton has owned and operated a digital marketing agency since 2005. Now he has more business than he knows what to do with. He reveals why on this episode. He is an award winning author but nothing has given him as much credibility as being a Podcast Guest. He explains the SEO benefits of Podcast guesting, the things you need to do, the things you should not do and what you can do to get on more podcasts and get referred by the host to other podcasts.
Tips and Tricks for Your Business:
- Phil tells us why podcasting is so beneficial for SEO (1:25)
- Dave gets Phil to disclose his secret of content marketing to go from a blog post to a kindle to a podcast earlier than he had planned (9:11)
- Being multidimensional is key in your business and is something we use here at Clickfunnels (14:47)
- Phil writes up other people’s show notes if they aren’t already just because of the amazing value it adds for him (20:31)
“I’ve been doing this for 12 years,
Ryan Lee and Brad Gibb have become the #1 Financial Consultants for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs WITHOUT having to leave the comfort of their home offices. Their industry is plagued by red tape and regulations on what you can and cannot say. They have been able create a marketing system that pre-qualifies leads which cuts the typical 3 to 4 appointments down to 1. They reveal what they do in their business and also how they are helping others duplicate their system.
- Ryan and Brad met getting out of a rat race in the corporate world
- Employee to business owner to investor, a Ryan and Brad tale
- Empowering your clients so they can make money instead of making it for them
- Ryan and Brad have turned the investment industry on a side that it has never before been
- New Opportunity Vs.
Lisa Wendler has gone from training horses to living her dreams helping other women live theirs. She attended her first Funnel Hacking Live event in 2016. Over whelmed with what appeared to be a lot of techno babble, she broke through and reveals how you can too.
- This might be a different podcast for you
- Lisa Wendler’s husband spent $5k on Clickfunnels and inadvertently launched his wife into it
- Lisa, through clickfunnels has retired to do the job she really feels right doing
- Lisa found her niche in a group of people she very easily relates to, depressed women
- When the market crashes and you lose acres of land, you make a wedding venue, right?
“Behind the scenes, and I think that’s what most important is,
This is the 2nd time I have been to Tai Lopez’ mansion in Beverly Hills. This experience was totally different than the first time. I reveal what I learned while there with Russell Brunson. The evening got started late and went till 2 am. I reveal the value bombs that were shared between Russell and Tai.
- How much money would you pay for the process to sell a service as opposed to the actual service itself?
- If you want to know how well your business is doing, look at your cost to acquire a customer
- There are false beliefs that you can prove wrong to show the need for you?
- Dave wants you to realize the importance of selling something you don’t have
- Curate the product you are affiliating or even selling
Garrett J. White is the founder of Wake Up Warrior. He recently hosted his 2nd annual WarriorCon where Russell Brunson Spoke. While I was there I was so impressed with what Garrett has created. After being humiliated at the event I decided it was time to take notes. I am so glad I did. I reveal the 9 marketing secrets I learned.
- A good culture in a business makes you feel left out not being involved
- You are going to suck at first, but you won’t be at that state forever
- It is your audience, YOU should know them
- What might be possible if I just believed?
- You’re going to have to lead by example
- Show your appreciation
- Always change and always improve;
Ricardo Leite Jr. is a college entrepreneur and immigrant from Brazil. Recently married and struggling to pay the bills reveals what he did to turn opposition into opportunity. Listen to find out how he is using ClickFunnels to split test products before he buys them thus drastically improving his success.
- Ricardo was running out of funds for the month and was introduced to Amazon and soon had a near $3,000 surplus in his funds soon after
- Fusing Clickfunnels and Amazon
- Sell a product before you have it
- Ricardo has learned from his entrepreneurial experience thus far that you need to take action
“We were talking about the principle of selling something, before you have it here.”
“If you have an idea that you want to pursue and you highly believe it’s going to work you should try it.
Fastest and best way to grow your business is by attending LIVE Events. After attending hundreds of LIVE events over the last 12 years, Dave Woodward reveals his secrets to attending live events. What you need to do before, during and after the event. He also tells you those things you must not do while at a LIVE event.
- The people you will meet at live events are most often the best kind of network
- Dave has always been a huge believer in investing in yourself by attending a live event
- If you go to a live event you will be more productive even leading up to the event
- The audiences you find at live events are one of the most captive audiences
- Words of caution: prepare for the people you’ll be meeting and want to connect with
- Dave wants you to know,
Brian Page is one of the fastest 2 comma club winners we have had yet. He created a funnel that did over a million dollars in sales in less than 60 days. He reveals his 3 secrets and talks about his actual funnel and how he was able to achieve “2 Comma Club” Status so quickly.
- In less than 60 days Brian Page made $1,000,000 dollars through a site on Clickfunnels
- How do you generate a million dollars through a funnel?
- Brian didn’t know how to do a webinar so, like all of us, he had to choose to learn
- Brian Page uses affiliates lists to expand his own
- Affiliates, they can be our connections to moving up in the world
- Your network is your net worth,
Chris Brewer has been a running an agency helping business owners get the greatest ROI out of their traffic. They recently changed their agency tag line to “A Full Funnel Agency” to work with businesses on every part of their funnel. Traffic has been an obsession for years and in this episode Chris reveals the #1 traffic mistake and what you can do to avoid it.
- Chris Brewer was one-upped by his daughter * cue dramatic music *
- If you only use one traffic source you are then at the mercy of that one source’s conditions
- Chris lets us know the importance of slowing down
- Good funnels with the right pitch for the right audience is what will make the difference
- Chris dumbfounds Dave with the amount of useful marketing platforms
- Engagement Opportunities: Your branding is what’s keeping somebody on your product
- We’re able to customize our audiences on Google
- Optimize your email list
- Chris Brewer tells the great story of a band using Funnels to track their fanbase
“A lot of people talk about diversifying your income,