Jon Morrow’s content has been viewed by over 250 Million people. His recent content was shared over 75,000 times. He knows how to create influence through content marketing and shares his secrets in this podcast. He details the 3 purposes for creating content and how you can generate influence by following what he discusses.
- Jon Morrow, despite only being able to move his lips, has over 200,000,000 views of his pages in 8 years
- 7 life lessons from a guy who can’t move anything but his face
- If you can’t win the game, change the rules
- The Art of the Counter Punch
- Jon gives credit to a car accident for bed ridding him for 6 months which gave him plenty of time to write his book
- Don’t be afraid to do something that you’ll be branded crazy for
- Content marketing is not used as simply “free marketing” it serves best at an opportunity of building influence
- His most viral post written was written from day 1 as a viral post that would get out the exact message he wanted
- Quantity or quality?
James Smiley reveals the exact playbook he used to get hired by 48 of the Fortune 500. How he scaled sales of a $350M Silicon Valley SaaS company IPO (TeleNav), and train over 7,000 6-figure B2B sales reps! He talks about the 3 ways he closes deals and how you can too. James also discusses what it really takes to close 5 and 6 Figure deals and how to get paid to pitch the deal.
- Average doesn’t really fit who James Smiley is
- Developing a belief in yourself to get your product on the shelves and in people’s shopping carts at the checkout line
- The breakdown of a funnel that pushes a product with a $100k to $1M price tag
- The funnels that you can make to push a high equity product is so much easier than any of us even consider
- James Smiley was able to get a man to pay him $5,000 to fly out to see him to push him more product for the client to buy
- A lesson he was taught at a young age was to put you and the client on the same side of the deal table
- James interesting experience that taught him how to sell your perspective
- You need to believe and see that your product will get your client from the Hell they’re currently in without your product to Heaven
- James breaks down the “Playbook” of pitching products
“It doesn’t matter what your selling abilities or skills are.
Aaqib has focused on building a legacy. He helps Muslim entrepreneurs build an online business through Facebook advertising. He is a 2 Comma Club member of ClickFunnels. He has helped many entrepreneurs build 4, 5 and 6 figure businesses using Facebook.
- The thing that is the most important to Aaqib is the success that others are able to achieve through his program.
- Innovation and being on the new side of technology and marketing are huge for Aaqib.
- His foundation for his business is his religious belief and that hasn’t restricted his business strategy at all but has helped it establish itself and branch out.
- The bots of Facebook Messenger.
- When building his legacy brand Aaqib has specific insights he looks for to best target those who are willing to jump on board.
Kaelin lost 65 pounds in 7 months. She set a world record in fitness for earning her IFB Pro card faster than anyone. More importantly she has taken what she has learned to help 50,000+ women lose weight and change their life. This is her #mondaymotivation story.
- She was put through a hard trial 10 years ago that put her into a situatuation where she realized she wasn’t liking the person she had become both physically and psychologically.
- Kaelin had to make her own formula to become the person she wanted to be, which helped her change the market she currently works in and change other people’s lives as well.
- She used Funnels to become a best seller in Amazon and Barnes and Noble
- Learn from the mistakes leaders before us have made to improve your business and dominate your market
- Through using Funnels Kaelin plans on having the biggest weight loss company in the world
“In the future I’m looking forward to being the biggest weight loss company in the world I just firmly believe that with Russell helping us and with ClickFunnels at our back that’s totally possible.
Rachel is crushing it with Social Media, but it wasn’t always that way. She reveals the “REAL” side of life as an entrepreneur. She has a ton of energy and cares so much for the success of others that you feel her connection through this podcast. She reveals what it takes to be successful on social media and talks about her 5 day Twitter Challenge.
- Rachel is the Queen of Facebook ads.
- Dave and Rachel discuss the REAL side of an entrepreneur’s life.
- The success we see in Rachel’s business is built from nearly 2 years of 100-hour work weeks, and she loves it.
- The compounding action of putting in the work for your business.
- The compounding action of putting in the work for your business.
Carissa Hill uses Facebook to build online and OFF line businesses. She reveals how in 48 hours in a Facebook Group of less than 10,000 people sold over $500,000 and what you should be doing in your Facebook groups. Her “Just trying to help” mantra has positioned her as the go to person for building Facebook groups of rabid fans who want to buy your products and services.
- How she gets her clients to share participate in her marketing, it’s actually quite simple
- Just make your marketing fun
- The build-up to Carissa Hill’s 6 figure launch
- Build your page to be “Stalking Worthy” so you can generate leads
- Offering varying paying plans
- Coffee with Carissa’s logistics breakdown
- You need your email lists
- Carissa’s method of starting her company’s CULT-ure
- Carissa’s slogan is “Be real,
How a Chiropractor Doubled His Income In Less Than 6 Months Teaching Other Chiropractors His Secrets
Chad Woolner learned like most professionals that post-graduate schooling typically teaches you how to be a doctor, attorney, chiropractor or dentist, but teaches you nothing about how to run your practice. After struggling to get his practice to grow he found the secrets he needed and quickly realized other doctors needed the same. He reveals in this episode what he learned and is now teaching other doctors.
- Chad Woolner finished chiropractic college and opened up his own practice.
- It didn’t take him long to realize that school didn’t teach him everything he needed to know about running a practice. He had no idea how to run a business or market his practice.
- He hired a big consulting group and did everything they told him. Unfortunately, it didn’t work. In fact,
Akbar Sheikh has become a very successful funnel builder. More importantly he has become even more successful at making his competition irrelevant. He reveals his secrets to getting publicity and influencers to help establish his authority.
- What does irrelevant actually mean?
- How funnel hacking applies to making your competition irrelevant.
- The 7 secrets to success.
- The importance of likeability with funnels and business.
- How to utilize 100% of Facebook Marketing.
“There are so many funnel builders. That has zero relevance to me because there is only 1 Akbar.”
“We can only use like 5% of our brain. We do the same with Facebook. It’s like using a Ferrari but only using one cylinder.”
Wilco is the founder of 2 software companies that he has built using Facebook ads. He details his strategies for video ads that convert on Facebook. How to create stories in your videos, how to split test and generate the greatest ROI from you ad.
- When to running Facebook ads.
- The importance of testing and buying data of your Facebook ads.
- How emoticons will help your video ads convert.
- Other tips and strategies with video ads like storytelling and average time for video.
“You don’t have a real business unless you have traffic.”
Akbar Sheikh lived in a janitors closet. He sold his car so he could start his business. He worked and focused on his “7 Secrets To Success.” Last year he found himself on stage receiving a “2 Comma Club” Plaque from Russell Brunson and ClickFunnels. This award proves that he has sold over a million dollars through an online sales funnel.
- What it takes to go from homeless to 2 comma club.
- How Akbar ran into Network Marketing.
- Why 99% of people give up.
“Just make it happen. Just go for it.”