Alison Prince’s story is unique because it is not only her story. She sold millions online but then taught her 2 middle school age daughters how to do the same. She continues to sell online while teaching others how to do the same. She is so confident in the success of her students that they are creating a “Because I Can” clan since so many are having phenomenal success.
- How do you react to the haters?
- Types of products that work in Ecommerce.
- How do you find a good mentor?
- How do you become a good mentor for others?
- How to improve your organic reach on FB with one picture.
- How do you trust people to hire and do projects.
“You don’t have to have some crazy shark tank idea to sell.
Kim Doyal is “The WordPress Chick” Plus a whole lot more. As an entrepreneur who has been creating content for over 10 years she knows what it takes to create content that engages and captivates an audience. She reveals her 4 secrets to being able to create amazing content.
- The importance of taking action.
- Where marketing is heading to.
“You only learn from doing and get better from the doing.”
Dave Miz has been designing websites for years. But the one thing he realized that had more impact on his bottom line was his emails. He built a million dollar business in 5 years through email marketing and reveals the 5 styles of emails to maximize engagement and conversion.
- How Dave discovered how to get into website developing.
- Dealing with cancer in his family Dave made his way through Email Marketing.
- Special tips to implement to your Email Marketing.
- Importance of getting into as many marketing seminars.
“Your Gmail inbox will be completely in the next few days. Your customers are the same way they won’t remember you if you’re not interacting with them daily.”
“You wouldn’t do FaceBook ads without tracking them,
Alison reveals her journey from a math and science teacher to blogging and then e-commerce millions. She also reveals how she helped her kids and her friends to change their lives by teaching others how to sell online.
- How Alison has raised 7 different businesses.
- How Alison got her kids to start a business.
- Alison makes more in one webinar then she made in a whole year.
“It was me giving my soul and what I truly believed inn that can change lives it changed mine and my daughter’s lives.”
Andrew Fox the founder of Zapable shows how anyone can create and sell their own app. He also reveals why taking an “application fee” helped him sell over $100,000. Andrew also explores the different ways apps are being used for any kind of business.
- What is Zapable and how does it work.
- How Andrew got 250 reviews over night for Zapable.
- What kind of businesses can use an app.
“Literally every business can use and benefit from an app.”
Welcome to our first #motivationmonday. Ben Wilson tells his story of losing it all in the Real Estate crash and how what saved him was a “Hot Dog Cart.” If he can do this so can you.
“In the first 45 days I sold over 500 copies of my hot dog course!”
Colin Sprake has been able to scale an event business doing over 400 events a year without any JV partners or traditional marketing. He reveals what it takes to scale any business from startup to 7 and 8 figures. He also discusses the first 2 systems every business owner must build before beginning to scale.
- How Colin got into the online business of events.
- How Colin built his Cult-ure.
- The 6 core values of Colin’s culture and how Colin has tried to implement them into his community.
- What are some systems a business owner should focus on first?
- How to get started with a cashflow system in your business.
“If you run with the sheep you are going to get sheared.”
Paul Colligan, the “go to guy” when it comes to podcasting. If you want to learn “How To Podcast?” this episode is for you. He talks about the problems of podcasting and his solutions. He reveals exactly how to bridge the “free cookie” dilemma and how to monetize your podcast.
- Why podcasting is so important.
- How do you monetize your podcast?
- How to combine your podcast with your sales funnel.
- How do you podcast.
- The difference of going online with your podcast and being podcast ready.
“The biggest point of Podcasting is to implement just do.”
Tom Breeze is the go to guy when it comes to YouTube ads. He runs the YouTube ads of many of the “who’s who” in internet marketing (Frank Kern, Amy Porterfield, Brendan Burchard and many others). He details his formula on how to create YouTube ads that connect with the conversation your prospects are already having in their head. He reveals how to create 1 video that turns into multiple ads that make you money.
- The 4 different reasons people go to YouTube.
- How to know how to communicate with your customers on YouTube.
- How to create 3 different ads in the same time it takes to make 1.
“Start with customer in mind and then talk with them in a way that resonates them because its so much easier to sell to them.”
Ilan and Guy Ferdman are world-class life coaches, passionate entrepreneurs, and motivational speakers, fiercely dedicated to their client’s success. On this episode they share how they are “gamifying” their content to generate millions in sales. Their strategies are unique yet apply to any business who has content that they want to use to generate sales and maximize the value their clients receive from the content.
- How to bring traffic to your podcast.
- The funnel in Satoriprime.com
- How to overcome the fears of being an entrepreneur.
- Finding your passion.
- Why to hire a coach.
“You have to be producing content. Whatever platform produce content.”
“The future economies of the world have nothing to do with you going to the labor force.