Jim Edwards created Funnel Scripts after reading Russell Brunson’s first book DotCom Secrets. He continues to update the wizards. Recently adding a Podcast/FaceBook Live wizard. He reveals the secrets he uses to create killer sales copy for any industry of niche.
- Jim Edwards turned Russel’s “Dotcom Secrets” into a software
- Funnel Scripts allows you access to a script for every and any funnel you want
- The best way to kill it in the market place is obviously through killer headlines
- Your headlines need to be tested, redone, and continuously tweaked
- Jim has wizards, not the ones that shoot lightning bolts, sadly, but the ones that instead make you money
- You can make a Video Sales Video modeled like Russell Brunson’s in 30 minutes
- We are able to create astounding Intro videos for our webinar to increase sales and churn
- Can you answer questions?
Dave Woodward visits Magnolia Farms and shares the marketing secrets he learned from Chip and Joana Gaines. While being there in Waco so many things became apparent he just had to share what he experienced.
- There is an art behind going on a micro vacation, especially when it comes to us as entrepreneurs
- Whichever direction your competition is going, don’t go that way
- To re-edify what Russell always says, be an attractive character
- Dave really does love urgency and scarcity
- Going digital to physical, technically is a step backwards but really only propels you forward
- If you can create authenticity and culture you hold your audience a lot longer
- Create an experience your audience will buy into and not want to leave
- The puppy dog close
“When you go against the grain,
Dave Woodward taught BYU’s Entrepreneur Class. He revealed 3 secrets to becoming a successful entrepreneur. They are the same 3 secrets ClickFunnels used to blow bast 100 million in total revenue in 3 years.
- Does your current job have anything to do with your major you got in college? Even if you say no, it was still important you got that degree
- Speed limitation: There’s really no reason for you to go slow
- A new strategy that you can try is selling the product BEFORE you have it
- Getting something done is most often better than getting something perfect
- Important point is to not finish (this really made the college students laugh)
- With you hiring “A Players” you will save time and money believe it or not
- If you want to become an “A Player” you have to compete and respond accordingly
“So often we set these barriers up just by saying ‘You know what I can’t do it’”
Travis Stephenson has earned TWO of our infamous 2 Comma Club Awards. In this episode he reveals the secrets behind chat bots and what he is doing with Chatmatic to decrease ad costs, increase conversion rates and increase attendance to webinars and LIVE events.
- Fun fact of the day: you’re doing Facebook Messenger all wrong
- Ask yourself if your bots are helping to stimulate a conversation
- The more incentive we can put into Facebook posts, the more traffic can be directed to your website
- What is more important: comments or views?
- Using Facebook messenger as a notification center is king over Email or text
- Travis Stephenson uses Facebook messenger to start relationships with his potential clients
- Is Facebook Messenger replacing email?
Noah St. John have been helping entrepreneurs build their businesses offline and online for over 20 years. One of the things he has learned is the importance of dealing with the space between your ears. Nothing holds people back more than their head trash. He explains what you need to do to “empty the trash” and get back on track at lightning speed. We also review the book funnel he is using to get a 70% opt in rate.
- If you can get out of your head you can finally get to that funnel you need to make to get you going
- Noah knows 3 secrets that smart people don’t know and end up wasting their money
- Did you know your only building half bridges because your “Head Trash” is preventing you?
Joel Comm has been on video and LIVE video since the beginning. He is a brand ambassador for 3 different LIVE mediums. He reveals what he has learned working with LIVE video for over a decade. You will get his live video playbook for listening to the podcast how best to connect with your audience.
- Joel is an ambassador for several companies due to his use of Live Video
- Smartphones and live video allow us to share our message with others with no cost to us
- Don’t focus “going viral”, if you can tell a story and start a conversation it will go viral by itself
- What if I told you your FaceBook Live is really not about you nor who you portray yourself to be?
- Your audience sees through “house of cards” type set ups,
Adam Hempenstall reveals the secrets he uses to create Better Proposals that help close more clients at higher prices while eliminating scope creep. If you are in the consulting industry you need to listen to this. One of the biggest problems most consultants have is getting sucked in to the “scope creep” fiasco. You want to help and do the best for your client but this actually kills you and creates a terrible client relationship.
- We’re all able to make better proposals so we can increase our incomes and field of influence
- The proposals you make should be planned between you and your customer
- Adam lets us in on how increasing your conversions is as simple as decreasing your output time
- Have you ever thought of how much free work costs you?
Kevin Anson is the wizard behind the curtain in producing our cutting edge Funnel Hacker TV Behind The Scenes episodes. He reveals the secrets he uses to create amazing videos. He also provides step by step tools and resources that you can use in your own business without spending months trying to learn how to shoot and edit video.
- Kevin Anson had his own road to telling stories through filming and creating videos
- We need to remember we have 3-5 seconds to catch our audience’s attention
- Your story is what people will watch, Kevin Anson tells us how to film our stories
- Vlogs and Facebook Lives for the person who doesn’t make a $1,000,000 from them
- If you’re not making $1,000,000 from video, here’s how you can look like it
“A lot of people are scrolling these days through FaceBook on their smart phone,
Greg is one of our Dream Car Winning Affiliates, He shares how he created his success without spending any money on ads or paid traffic. He uses SEO and reveals the tools and resources he uses to generate free sales to ClickFunnels.
- Greg got himself a free dream car through ClickFunnels!
- Using SEO’s to supplement your ENTIRE income
- Greg Jeffries knows some good tools for you to become an effective affiliate
- Scaling using Greg Jeffries’ tactics
- There’s plenty of opportunities
- Finding your tactic is crucial
“…and everyone’s posting screenshots on the Facebook pages going ‘Wow, these are big numbers. I want to achieve that.’ And you know everybody that is willing to put in the effort can.
David Bayer has created a multi-million dollar business in the last 18 months in an industry most people struggle with daily. He has 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur and over 50,000 members who pay monthly for his advice. He reveals in this episode the 4 mental habits of successful entrepreneurs and what you can do to be even more successful. He takes all of the “woo-woo’ out of the personal development industry. He gives step by step tools and processes every entrepreneur needs to scale their business to levels they only dreamed about.
- David Bayer is a partner with Ducatti that is all about the powerful engine of thoughts
- Making hard cash with a business in a really “soft” niche
- David is an advocate of allowing your intelligence to energize you
- How do we change our belief model into something that works like a business model?