Julie Stoian is an authentic action taker driven by results. She has built a loyal following of entrepreneurs. She uncovers the secrets to her 6 figure months. She reveals why you must “birth your funnel” if you ever hope to have success. She details the process for simple product creation that will get your product sold before you create it.
- [4:15] How Julie has built such a strong community.
- [6:00] Why it’s so important do things for free.
- [12:00] How to teach people to design.
- [16:50] The growth that Julie and her company has experienced after “Birthing her Funnel”.
“Too often people create the product first then create the funnel and sales page after.”
“Build products that you know your community will love.”
Megan Smith Gill has owned a successful marketing business for over 15 years. She hit the point where she had to make a “shift.” The money was great but she was unfulfilled. She reveals the 5 Bull Shifts all entrepreneurs face and how to overcome them. She also details how funnel stacking has changed her business and why you have to stack funnels in your business.
- [4:00] Megan’s Journey to entrepreneurship.
- [8:30] How Megan’s past has helped her come up with 5 “Bullshifts”.
- [14:30] What Megan uses to influence as many people as possible.
- [19:00] Funnel stacking with Megan.
“People need to have options. I’m a firm believer that the funnels work best when they work together and support one another.”
Rhonda Swan, The Unstoppable Momma from the Unstoppable family reveals how she left a 6-figure pharmaceutical executive position to start from scratch and build her dream lifestyle. She details how anyone with the right tools and passion can build a business and lifestyle that others only dream of. Her husband is now the Unstoppable Surfer and surfs every day because they practice what they preach. Their 10-year-old daughter will have the clothing line she designed hitting runways this year. They are truly the Unstoppable family.
- [4:30] Rhonda’s backstory.
- [9:00] How Rhonda’s daughter has developed the entrepreneur drive.
- [12:30] What type of funnel do you use with a physical product?
- [16:00] How to use video to connect with people.
“There’s no better way to connect with people than by using video to connect with customers.”
Elias Zepeda oversees partnerships and marketing for Network After Work. He talks about the do’s and dont’s for online marketers on how to network and build your business online and offline.
- [4:00] The do’s and don’ts for networking.
- [7:30] How do you break the ice at a networking event.
- [9:50] Benefits of networking events.
- [11:30] How to network at public places.
- [14:00] How to differentiate yourself at the event.
“Networking events are not about sales there about rapport, networking, generate leads and support.”
“Demonstrate your expertise by giving free advice.”
Sean Ellis is the co-author of Hacking Growth. He uncovers the secrets he learned at EventBrite, Dropbox and LogMeIn to help scale these companies from startup to multi billion dollar businesses. Most importantly he simplifies the process for any business regardless of how big or small they are.
- [2:30] Where do you start in your business to achieve growth?
- [6:00] After you have a product and it has value how do you scale?
- [7:50] Hacks for client consumption.
- [16:00] Tips for growing your team.
“If the value is not there the product will not sell.”
“It’s going to be really hard to grow if you don’t have a team that can handle it.”
Caleb Maddix is the 15 year old CEO of Maddix Bookclub. He reveals his secrets to getting kids AND their parents on a webinar and staying engaged the entire time. He also discusses the 3 tips he shares with parents to get their kids more engaged in learning and giving back.
- [1:50] How Caleb started to make money at age 7.
- [6:00] How Caleb adjusts his funnels to fit his age market.
- [11:50] Caleb walks through his funnel.
- [16:30] The impact Caleb wants to make.
- [20:00] Advice to parents.
“The 3 tips to parents. Start getting your kids to learn. Get your kids to earn. Start teaching your kids the power of giving.”
Jason, Amanda and Dave discuss the benefits of going “All IN” and how your business can grow from it. How to migrate from Infusionsoft, Active Capaign and other Auto Responders to marketing automation tools that communicate in with your clients the way they want to hear from you.
- [3:30] What does it mean to go “All In”
- [6:30] How FunnelKitchen helps people who are “All In” take advantage of it.
- [9:30] Why you need to make your funnels as simple as possible.
- [14:00] How FunnelKitchen can help someone who has just gone “All In”
- [17:00] Why you need to provide content to your users.
“You need to make your funnel so simple that a 2-year-old could go through it.”
David Vogelpohl, WP Engine’s VP of Web Strategy discusses the controversy surrounding what converts better on a site – words or pictures. He also reveals what you need to look for in a WordPress hosting platform and what to avoid. David also addresses the outsourcing versus original content battle and when to do both.
- [3:00] How speed affects word press.
- [4:00] Importance of the copy over pictures.
- [9:00] The tools from Word Press.
- [16:00] What matters most in producing your content.
“The offer is the most important part. Not the pictures.”
World’s greatest sleep over expert reveals her she was able to earn over $20,000 selling her book door to door. She is on a mission to help 2,000 kids write their own book and start a 5-figure business.
- [1:00] Who is Emily Shai?
- [2:00] How Emily sold $20,000 worth of a book.
- [5:30] How Emily identified her target audience.
- [12:12] Tips to writing a best seller book.
“If you want to start a business you always have to start somewhere. Grab an idea you love and pursue your passion.”
Artificial Intelligence For Email: How You Can Get The Best Copywriters In History To Write Your Emails For You
Jon Benson is well-recognized as one of the top sales copy strategists in the world. To-date, Jon’s email copy and video sale letters have generated over $12 billion dollars in sales for hundreds of entrepreneurs and businesses, and $1.2 billion in sales specifically for his customers and clients, making him one of the most successful copywriters in history. He reveals how Email Copy Pro can help you use artificial intelligence to write emails for you. It is as if the best copywriters in history were writing your emails for you.
- [4:00] A couple selling languages that people need.
- [13:00] How can you use AI to write your emails for you?
- [17:00] Why the best copywriter’s tips of all time are still applicable.
- [24:00] How to use the same email,