Kevin David is dominating YouTube as a free traffic source. He started with Amazon FBA and Facebook. He built a very successful Amazon business to the level others were begging them to teach him how. He has used FB groups to connect with and help thousands but the real ‘holy grail’ has been YouTube. He reveals the resources and tips he is using to get tens of thousands of views within a month or so. Best part is the long tail of YouTube and he teaches what you need to do to make that happen.
- Kevin David from college to an accounting firm saw in himself that he wanted to be an entrepreneur
- Kevin agrees with all of us that creating a video of yourself is just awkward, but it’s necessary
- The traffic sources YouTube offers Kevin and why they worked for him
- Being trained by YouTube to learn to dominate YouTube
- Finding the questions,
Amanda and Nicholas Bayerle reveal how they have been able to create, build and scale their business at a rapid pace. Their business now focuses on how to help successful men take their business and their life to “billion dollar status”. They detail how through the use of cheat sheets, applications and the phone they have built their dream life by helping others do the same.
- Billion Dollar Body’s Brotherhood
- What to do when you’re married to your business partner
- Value your body at what it’s worth, a billion bucks
- Filling an event full of people without giving out discounts or free tickets
- Sell your audience on your results instead of the process
- The Bayerles talk about the power of a phone call in a sales funnel
- Controlling “Entrepreneur ADD” so you don’t get distrac…SQUIRREL!!!…distracted
- What Nicholas and Amanda have to say about entrepreneurs creating their business’
Christos Shepherd is co-founder of Campfire,
a revolutionary audio app that pays users to ask great questions to their favorite experts, celebrities, and podcasters. Besides eliciting and sharing intimate audio stories, users can donate their earnings to their favorite charities.
- How Christos Shepherd started a fire with his new app Campfire
- Using Campfire to help your own customer’s community
- Getting your voice out to those who want to hear from you
- Placing your message in the hands of those you want to hear your vision
“People like entrepreneurs have created some of their own personal brands in their own way. They get overwhelmed by emails, tweets, DM’s and all other sorts of inquiries that come at them from all sides and sometimes different platforms.”
Evan Michael’s “ONE” Funnel away story. It took him 7 years but if you knew you would have a 7 figure business in 7 years, would you start today? He reveals the funnel he used. He talks about using webinars to sell a $100/year subscription. He also discusses the 3 keys to marketing.
- Evan’s thought process up until 2010 was that quitting his “9:00-5:00” was way too risky
- The “overnight success” is not typical and is not necessary to being a success story
- Creating your business on the side of your day job is okay as long as it fits YOU
- Evan Michael’s is a huge advocate for being into everything for your business
- The key to a subscription based company is being comfortable with losses that Evan often encounters
- If you’re stuck on the spending of a penny then your company is stuck not growing
- A hobby project that helps you learn to make money…3…2…1 TKO!!!
Michelle specializes in help business owners who are trading dollars for time to increase their profits. One of the ways she does this is through the process she uses to best serve her clients – small events. This model has helped produce 7 figure results for her and her clients and is something anyone in the professional services niche needs to implement into their business.
- Where Michelle began in 2007
- The inflection points of Michelle’s businesses crash and rebirth
- The big rewards we can receive from small events
- Michelle finds a strategy to minimize how much you have to get up in front of an audience to sell
- Having your money work for you and not you working not stop for each dollar
- Feeder Events?
Rarely do people who are building online sales funnels think of local media. Jeremy explains how using local media can actually build your business. The media attention can be use in your funnel. The local press also helps build your celebrity status thus allowing you to charge more. Jeremy details the step by step process of maximizing local media to build your business.
- Guess who’s the father of a pig?
- The traffic to be found outside of the Podcast Highway
- Why is it so profitable being so local
- Jeremy Slate has a 5-step content strategy
- What do you put on your “Media page”?
- Jeremy got involved in the local community by pulling a tank and being payed to fly to Peru for a service project,
Adam Witty the founder and CEO of Advantage Media Group and ForbesBooks.com has become an authority on helping others ‘manufacture their own authority’. He reveals how to ‘talk your book’ and why anthology books never create real authority. What does it take to become an authority that others trust and will buy from.
- Donald Trump’s prime example of authority marketing to become successful and a President of the United States
- How we all can manufacture more authority in the marketplace
- Write the book and you’ll etch your name into your niche
- Turn an interview into a book and into your next lead generator
- What Adam Witty suggests considering when preparing your next book for publishing
- Bait the hook to suite the fish, not the fisherman
- Not everyone should write a book,
Websites are dying. Mike Killen reveals why marketing funnels are the only way to grow your business. If you are interested in creating funnels and selling them, Mike will show you step by step what you need to do. How much can you charge for your funnels? How can you monetize your services.
- What would you say the difference is between a website and a funnel?
- Mike gives us two reasons to explain the importance of specializing in a nich to sell your service
- Now that we know the importance of niches, how do we know which nich to get into?
- You’ve found your nich, the vertical you want, and your RI…how do you sell that funnel?
- Getting content out so you can help your customers SO you can get MORE customers
- Mike Killen talks about why conversations and dialog with customers is such crucial component to success
- The art of the follow up
- Just how do we put a price point on a funnel?
Derek’s rags to riches to rags and on the way back up to riches contains lessons of value for sure. He reveals the conflict many business owners have when the money is great but you are not aligned with what you want to do. Then after it is all taken away you get to choose how to re-build it. This is how he made that choice and what you can do too.
- Trust Funnels
- Derek’s strategy for getting out your product effectively and profitably
- His breakdown of his funnel for BeYourMessage.com
- Transitioning to applications
- To be a coach for somebody, you don’t have to be the master of that field. Just know more than somebody else
- Derek Hendricks’ confidence in his price point
- Failing Forward
- How Derek got to being interviewed for the broadcast
“Once I started understanding funnels I understood that once you starting leading people down what I like to call the yellow brick road towards your land of Oz,
Mandy Keene is the mind set coach for all of Russell’s Inner Circle Members. She has been coaching high end achievers for over 20 years. She reveals what you need to do as an entrepreneur and small to mid-size business owner to take your company to the next level. She details what the DISC test reveals and how you can hire the right people for the right position.
- Taking yourself to the next level as an entrepreneur starting with your mindset
- Knowing who you are is essential to finding where you work best and who you work best with
- The penguins need to be in the cold so why take it out of the place they work the best in?
- Becoming Vulnerable will make you more coachable
- Finding your coach
- The importance of self-care
“A fisherman can’t smell the fish,