Kris Reid is the international SEO guru other SEO companies use to help them do SEO for their own clients. With decades of experience uncovering the ins and outs of SEO and Google algorithms, he is able to speak in non-techy terms on what you really need to do to get ranked. He explains why SEO actually matters when you are building a simple funnel and how to actually do it without spending a ton of time or money. This is a quick episode jammed packed with SEO secrets and content.
- [1:25] How to use backlinks to draw people to your funnel.
- [3:50] How do you draw people to your links?
- [5:17] What type of SEO is important for you for your website and what kind of impact would it have on their actual sales funnel?
- [15:30] The 200 audit what is it and what will it do?
- [18:02] The different types of links and why they are important.
“Generally your name or your brand name is not so competitive. As long as you build good content and get it there and get it ranked first, it’s easy to stay in the top.”As long as you build good content and get it ranked first, it's easy to stay in the top. Click To Tweet
“The importance of basically getting as much content out there as you can but the key to that content, at least from what I’m hearing you say and what we’ve experienced on our own is, it’s got to be content that has value. It’s something ideally that can be share-able.”Get as much content out there as you can but, it's got to be content that has value. Click To Tweet